Popular Quartz Countertops
Silestone Quartz Countertops
Silestone is a combination of natural quartz and other raw materials that are extraordinarily hard and resilient. These characteristics combine to create an ideal surface for kitchen countertops, bathrooms, flooring and wall siding.
- Silestone is a non-porous surface and highly resistant to staining caused by coffee, wine, lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, makeup and many other everyday products.
- Composed of one of the hardest minerals in the world, Silestone is exceptionally durable with a high level of resistance to external aggressors.
- Silestone’s high impact resistance exceeds other similar products such as granite and solid surfaces. This resistance is attributed to the hardness of quartz, the polyester resin elasticity and the vibro-compression system used during Silestone’s production. This feature increases the safety in your kitchen when handling hard objects such as pots and pans.
- Quartz has a hardness of 7 in the Mohs hardness scale (diamond has 10). While the majority of other surfaces can be scratched, Silestone has a high resistance to scratching.
Cambria is much harder than granite or marble making it more durable. That means Cambria is less likely to scratch, chip, or stain for years of worry-free service. Other natural stone surfaces like granite and marble require regular sealing and polishing. With Cambria, all you need to do is wipe it down with a little warm water and mild soap. Cambria is nonporous and nonabsorbent so it won’t draw in moisture from raw or leftover food, which can harbor harmful bacteria. When it comes to strength and durability, Cambria can take almost anything you can dish out. This gives you a flawless finish for years to come.
Viatera Quartz Countertops
Bring the wonders of the world inside your home. Inspired by the moments of life and nature, Viatera® Quartz Surface is more than a simple countertop. It’s where life’s moments happen. In a wide array of colors and styles, it allows you the freedom to create a space that truly reflects the beauty and wonder of your life…
- Viatera® is comprised of 93% quartz, one of the hardest minerals on earth, giving the material the superior strength to stone. Viatera® is seamless & non-porous without crevices or surface irregularities where harmful bacteria and mold may reside. Unlike other surfaces, it does not require a regular application of sealants or waxes against natural pits and cracks to maintain hygienic properties.
- Built to last a lifetime, Viatera® will endure everyday wear and tear with higher resistance to stains, chemicals & heat. With proper care and maintenance, Viatera® will remain beautiful and durable for many years, lasting through the lifetime of you, your children and your grandchildren.
- Viatera® is environmentally friendly, supporting a greener earth by using sustainable material and an eco-friendly manufacturing process. It is NSF (National Sanitary Foundation) and Greenguard certified.
Corian Quartz Countertops
Corian® Quartz (formerly Zodiaq® Quartz) was one of the first quartz surfaces on the market, in 2000. Engineered with pure quartz crystals, quartz countertops from Corian® Design let you bring the best of both worlds – nature and science — to your kitchen, bath and throughout your home. Made with extremely hard quartz crystals, Corian® Quartz keeps its good looks and survives the impact of nicks and cuts that can occur with daily wear and tear, minimizing short and long-term maintenance. Quartz is found in great abundance in the earth – it is naturally hard and scratch-resistant. Quartz even ranks a 7.0 on Moh’s Hardness Scale, which is used to measure the scratch-resistance of a material. Only diamonds, ranking 10, topaz, and sapphire are harder than quartz. Unlike other materials, you never have to seal, polish or recondition the surface to maintain its luster. It can be easily cleaned with soap and water and doesn’t require sealants or waxes. In addition, Corian® Quartz contributes to sustainable design. Corian® Quartz and its adhesives and sealants meet or exceed emissions guidelines for volatile organic compounds, are low-emitting and are nontoxic and nonallergenic for humans. So you can feel more comfortable knowing that your family and friends are in good hands!
Quartz is a naturally occurring material from all corners of the world. Due to its extreme hardness and resistance, it is used in a variety of applications that require precision and top-quality performance. This type of quartz forms the main component in Colorquartz surfaces, allowing it to be non-porous, stain-resistant, and maintenance-free.
Q Premium Natural Quartz Countertops
Low maintenance, stain-resistant, and nearly indestructible line, Q Premium Natural Quartz is the preferred countertop for homeowners, builders, and designers. Trendsetting colorways, coveted new styles, here’s to all the ways you can create family-friendly dream spaces with Q.